1. Spray detangler throughout your hair and comb through.
*Do not brush your hair without detangler. Breakage is not our friend!
2.Next, I use a keratin protien cream that is heat activated. That way, my hair is actually being repaired and conditioned while I am blow drying, leaving my hair with a smooth finish afterwards.
I have become minorly obsessed with products. They do make a difference and so I do use them!
3. Spray a volumnizing spray at the roots for extra umph!
4. Seperate your hair into two, even parts.
Using a large, round brush, start with blow drying the bottom half.
5. Invest in a great blow dryer. I swear by my José Eber Infrared Blow Dryer not only because of it’s quick drying, but because of its use of light instead of heat. My hair doesn’t feel fried when I’m done, and I have finally stopped hating blow drying my hair because of how hot I get by the time I’m done!
6. Trick for extra volume and wave in the front: Roll your “bangs” back in your brush and blow dry
heavily for a minute or two, front and back. (My hair stylist Nadine from PR at Partners in Tysons Corner taught me that one! Changed my life forever!)
7. Finish with some moroccan hair oil, running it through the mids to ends of your hair with your fingers and voila; the perfect blow dry!
All photos by Ashley Lettich.
Use the code FASHIONABLYBROKE15 for 15% off your next José Eber Hair purchase!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by José Eber Hair in the form of product and/or compensation. As always, the creative concept, written material, and opinions are all of the writers of The Fashionably Broke.