Body Armor

DSC_0918

DSC_0914

DSC_0946

DSC_0916

DSC_1030

DSC_0913

Truly Madly Deeply Shirt, La Petite Marmoset Vintage Blazer, Chevron Body Chain by Sultry Affair c/o Kate, American Eagle Boyfriend Jeans (lovely J Brand Pair), Alexander Wang ‘Kim’ Boots, Zara Handbag,
Stella & Dot Arrow and Fox Necklaces

I have been wanting to try out body armor ever since a saw it on… Shark Tank. Bet you didn’t think I was going to say that! If you don’t know, it’s a show about entrepreneurs pitching their business ideas to some very powerful (and wealthy) investors. But yes, I watch Shark Tank, and a while back they had two girls on (which I think were sisters, and sister business partners are always a win in my book) that created a line of body armor jewelry (which I think was one of the very first ones) and I thought that it was pure GENIUS. this chevron, body chain is such a sexy, edgy compliment to my baggy, boyfriend jeans and preppy-profesh blazer, don’t you think?

my friend Kate remembered that I said I loved this one and so she sent it to me; um, hello, you’re awesome! I love a thoughtful friend that pays attention to detail. so, thanks again, Kate! and anyone out there reading, feel free to send your fashionably broke sista more jewels because you know I love ’em. πŸ˜‰

Share:

10 Comments

1. January 23, 2013 / 3:33 pm

I LOVE this look! Currently on the hunt for a great pair of boyfriend jeans – how do I go about the fit factor??

Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

• January 23, 2013 / 8:02 pm

I would go a size up darling! I like 'em a bit baggier than most brands intend for them to be πŸ™‚

2. January 23, 2013 / 3:53 pm

I live vicariously through you when it comes to your ability to wear things like this necklace…and harnesses! Do I really have to say why I can't wear them πŸ˜‰

P.S. Miss your face.

XO, Alison

3. January 23, 2013 / 5:15 pm

omg… i know exactly what episode you are talking about. i remember the thigh one and loved it!! lookin fab as always honey!
    xo,
    sara
    highfashion4less.com

4. January 23, 2013 / 5:40 pm

Your look is incredible!! The body armor is an interesting look, you definitely can pull it off.

5. January 23, 2013 / 8:52 pm

I totally watched that Episode…the brand is Litter! πŸ™‚ And they were the first major brand πŸ™‚
    Looks super cute on you girly πŸ™‚ Love your styling!
    xx

6. January 24, 2013 / 5:36 am

You look amazing and I love your outfit. That is a great statement piece, I love it!