As the seasons change and we get into the warmer months, our daily routines always changes a bit. We like to think of these changes as our summer style and beauty “upgrade,” because the need for all of these changes is due to something that we love – Like the sun, warm weather, salt water…need we go on? There are so many quick and easy ways to upgrade to your daily routine. From a brighter mani, to SPF everything, and even a little change in my coffee routine, we are going to show you our idea of the perfect summer style refresh!
Beginning with the basics, here are just seven, simple ways we’ve upgraded our style this summer:
1. Nivea Kiss of Protection, Lip SPF 30: Literally, feels like butter. Plus, we can’t stress the importance of protecting your lips! Don’t forget, they are important for many things 😉
2. Sonia Kashuk Sunkissed Bronzing Powder: It’s time we embrace our summer glow with a little help from a good bronzing powder. For under $10, the price can’t be beat.
3. Sephora Ribbon Hair Ties: Hair ties are essential on hot days. And this is one of those situations where you say to yourself, “Why didn’t I think of that?” A comfortable, no-pull hair tie that also looks great on your wrist? Sold! We also love that Sephora offers this colorful variety pack.
4. L’Oreal Nail Color, Not A Cloud In Sight: Tis the season to brighter and bolder hues! A new nail polish is the easiest way to upgrade your look with a pop of color.
5. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunblock: A no hassle, mess-free way to make sure our precious skin is protected from the sun, at all times.
6. Starbucks Iced Coffee Drinks: The essential beverage for the long, hot days of spring and summer! Plus, in the warmer seasons we’ve found that our schedules get a bit more hectic than usual, leaving us less time to brew that pot of coffee every morning. These ready-to-go iced coffee drinks are our solution! They come in so many delicious flavors (vanilla and caramel are our favorites!) so there’s always something to fit our ever-changing, daily cravings.
7. Starbucks Cold-To-Go Straws: We couldn’t resist these reusable straws for our coffee. There’s something about drinking out of a straw that just makes things better.
Of course, there are even more ways beyond these seven summer essentials to upgrade your style. New bathing suits, a new beach tote, mirrored sunglasses, strappy sandals and a bright lip take things to the next level for the fun-filled and fashionable summer ahead (see above)!
The new line-up of bottled Starbucks® Iced Coffee beverages gives you great-tasting, energizing refreshment with premium Starbucks® coffee from 100 percent arabica beans. Starbucks® Iced Coffee ready-to-drink beverages are perfect on-the-go refreshment to help you through the daily commute, the midday slump, or an exciting road trip adventure with friends. Best enjoyed chilled from the bottle, look for it at major grocery and convenience stores, available nationwide.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, produced in collaboration with Glam and Starbucks. I received a Starbucks Iced Coffee sample to review. The opinions shared in this post — as always — are my own.