On October 3, from 6-8 pm, South Moon Under will be hosting a Denim Lab preview party, at their Clarendon location (2700 Clarendon BVLD.), offering an exclusive first look (and a first chance at a discount) at our favorite new denim brands and styles including Rebecca Minkoff, D-ID, Saints LA, BLK DNM and 3×1.
There will be 20% off all denim purchases, gift card giveaways, seasonal cocktails, Georgetown Cupcakes, AND swag bags for the first 25 guests in line. So, if you’re in the area, you should definitely swing by and hang with us! It’s going to be an amazing party.
Be sure to tweet us (@NatalieandErika) and use the hashtag #SMUParty so we can find you at the event!
More info on the newest denim brands now at South Moon Under:
· Known for making “smart” denim
· Uses advanced knitting technology
· Intelligent fits that adapt to your body shape
· Jeans that give but don’t stretch
· Founded by Johan Lindenberg, the former creative force behind Diesel
· Instant wardrobe favorites with timeless appeal
· Slim cut
· Mild indulgence, no frills
· Created with the world’s finest denim, materials and sewing construction
· Each pair is made with hand-painted enamel buttons
· Constructed with channel seaming for a slimmer silhouette
· Newest denim brand to hit the market
· Basic fits – details are anything but
· A revival of the 90s grunge era
· Made from high quality Japanese and Italian fabric