I sometimes have a hard time getting excited about Halloween. Besides picking out my pumpkin, there’s not much I enjoy about the “style” of Halloween. And, whats in stores ends up being a bit over the top for my taste. I’ve actually found that more of the do-it-yourself aspect of Halloween is more my style. Here are ten of my favorite DIY’s that totally gotten me excited about the season, and hopefully you too!
Also, stay tuned because we have a super fun Halloween photo shoot to share next week!
1. No-carve pumpkins. – Style Within Reach
2. Home Decor Styling – Devon Rachel
3. Gilded Harvest Place Cards – Cupcakes and Cashmere
4. Apple Cider Margaritas – How Sweet It Is
5. Red Velvet “Dia de los Muertos” Cake – Cupcakes And Cashmere
6. Halloween Marquee Letters – Lolly Jane
7. Halloween Masks – Babble
8. Mason Jar Ghosts – No. 2 Pencil
9. Spooky Strawberries – P.S. – I made this…
10. Dia de los Muertos Party – Brit + CO.