One of the reasons that I love drugstore beauty so much is that brands are always coming out with new products. And, since most drug stores have really good make-up return policies, there’s never a reason to not give ’em a whirl. I’m sure you’ve seen the Covergirl ad, featuring Sofia Vergara and their newest Bombshell collection. Well, Covergirl asked me to try out three products from that line so that I could share my thoughts with you guys. If Sophia uses it, then it must be good, right?
I went to Target and picked up the Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara in Black Brown, Bombshell ShineShadow by LashBlast in Ooh La Lilac (used below) and Copper Fling and, lastly, the Bombshell Intensity Liner by LashBlast in Pitch Black. I went home to give myself the Bombshell make over, which basically resulted in a very long selfie session. It’s funny because it was my very first time trying out the products, so I was able to capture how each step turned out and see the transformation right away in photos. Let me tell you, I was quite pleased with what I saw! These three products are all you need to bring out your inner bombshell. And the best part…this look only took minutes.
So, my thoughts? I’m sort of obsessed.
What I like //
– The no-fuss application of the Shine Shadow: It goes on so easily, no brush required, and is long lasting. I even wore it to the gym and it looked exactly the same post-work out.
– The size of the Intensity Liner: It’s so cute and little, perfect to throw in a small make-up pouch and toss in your purse!
– The thickness of the Volume Mascara wand: Making it easy to grip and really get those intense looking lashes.
My Tips and Tricks //
– 3 coats of the Volume Mascara = Perfect “Bombshelling!”
– Hold the Intensity Liner felt tip at an angle when applying to your lash line.
– Dab on the Shine Shadow, despite your urge to rub, for even color. Also, less is more.
A message from our sponsor:
Introducing COVERGIRL’s NEW BOMBSHELL collection – Featuring a revolutionary dual-system mascara that delivers big, sexy Bombshell lashes. Take your look from ordinary to extraordinary!
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by COVERGIRL via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of COVERGIRL.