A quick post, as I recover from a relaxing weekend on the beach, celebrating my 28th birthday.
Now, here's 8 of my favorite things to do in the Outer Banks, NC (OBX):
1.North Carolina-style BBQ at Pigman's BBQ - I've been going here since I was little and I even worked there for a summer after college.
2. My favorite boutique is Island's by Amity in Duck - Wes always gets me something cute and boho from here for my birthday.
3. Visit Carova and see the wild horses - If you have a car that can drive in the sand, you're in luck!
4. Get a milkshake at John's on Beach Road - They live on beach time, so check their hours before you go!
5. Climb the dunes in Kitty Hawk - The view at sunset is amazing.
7. Wake up with Duck Donuts - Be sure to get at least two maple bacon, they're too good to share.
8. Watch the sunset on the bay at Blue Point - With a cocktail in hand, of course!
SHOP THE POST: